This article will explain how to connect Canon Pixma G3000 to Wi-Fi network. First, make sure your printer is turned on and connected to your computer.
- Switch on the power button of the printer.
- The flashlight in the printer gets the double flash.
- Press the ‘stop’ button and hold it until the light flashes again.
- Now release the stop button as soon as the light flashes again.
- Then wait for at least 5 minutes till the Wi-Fi light starts flashing.
- In the next step, Connect the Printer with the Computer.
- Establish the proper wireless network connection.
To ensure the Wi-Fi set up has been done properly, start the printing process.
- Load some A4 size paper in the paper tray
- Slide the paper guide back again towards the side of the papers to give them proper support.
- Now, open the output tray gently.
- Now set up the command for the printing process
- If the printing command is functional from the computer that means the Printer wireless setup is securely done.
All the steps will help you to connect the printer to the Wi-Fi easily but be very careful while handling the machine otherwise it may reveal some errors
Preventive Measures For Setup Of Canon Printer G3000 Wirelessly
These are the following preventive measures while performing the canon Pixma g3000 Wi-Fi setup. These are:
- You must have an uninterrupted Wi-Fi connection for the setup
- It is essential to connect the printer and the computer from the same Wi-Fi router.
- Make sure that your device configuration is compatible with that of the Printer.
- Always use a secure network with some strong passwords.
- Choose the correct option for the printer while setting up the connection.
- Check for the corresponding router functions, device configuration, security settings, and other configurations depending upon your device settings.
Why can’t my Canon printer connect to my Wi-Fi?
There might be several reasons for the Canon printer not being connected to Wi-Fi. To fix the problem, try updating the printer driver. If the problem persists, check for network problems, or try uninstalling and reinstalling the printer and drivers.
How to Connect Canon Wireless Printer to MAC
By following the steps outlined below you can set up a wireless canon printer in MAC
- First, turn on your Mac device and Canon printer
- Then, connect the Canon printer to the wireless network following the steps discussed in the first paragraph of this writing.
- Then, go to canon.com/ijsetup to download the driver. Now complete the driver installation process.
- Then, click on the Apple menu> Click System & Preferences.
- On the next info, screen select the ‘Printer and Scanner’ option
- After that, you have to click + Sign in to add a printer.
- Now in the popup window, select your Canon printer and click on “add”.
- Once your printer has been added, you can see the printer name on the left side of your screen.
- Finally, your Canon wireless printer successfully connected to Mac