Are you having trouble connecting your Canon TS6350 to WiFi? Do you feel like you’re doing something wrong, but you’re not sure what it is? This blog post is for you.
In this post, we’ll walk you through the process of connecting your canon TS6350, step by step. We’ll also provide some troubleshooting tips in case you run into any problems along the way. So don’t worry – we’ve got you covered. Let’s get started!
Have you just bought Canon TS6350? Learn to setup Canon TS6350 Printer easily 🙂
Steps to connect canon TS6350 to Wi-Fi
To connect your Canon TS6350 printer to a wireless network, you will need to complete the following steps:
1. Make sure that your Canon TS6350 printer is turned on and connected to your computer.
2. Open the Control Panel on your computer, and then click on the Hardware and Sound icon.
3. Click on the Devices and Printers icon, and then locate your Canon TS6350 printer in the list of devices.
4. Right-click on your Canon TS6350 printer, and then select the Printer Properties option from the menu.
5. Select the Ports tab at the top of the window, and then locate the USB port that is currently being used by your printer.
6. Click on the Change Port button, and then select the Wireless Network Connection option from the list of ports.
7. Enter the name of your wireless network in the text field, and then click on the OK button.
8. Click on the OK button at the bottom of the window to save your changes.
9. Close the Devices and Printers window, and then open a web browser to begin printing documents wirelessly from your Canon TS6350 printer.
How to connect canon TS6350 to mobile
The Canon TS6350 printer is a great choice for those who need a reliable and affordable printer. One of the great features of this printer is that it can be connected to a mobile device using WiFi. In order to connect your Canon TS6350 printer to your mobile device, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Make sure that both your Canon TS6350 printer and your mobile device are turned on and are connected to the same wireless network.
2. On your Canon TS6350 printer, press the Menu button and then select Settings.
3. Scroll down and select WiFi Connection, then press the OK button.
4. Select the network you want to connect to and then press the OK button.
5. Enter the password for the network and then press the OK button.
6. Your Canon TS6350 printer will now be connected to your mobile device.
How do I connect my printer to my computer wirelessly?
There are a few ways to connect your printer to your computer wirelessly. One way is to use a wireless printer adapter. This is a small device that you plug into your printer’s USB port. Then, you plug the wireless router into the adapter.
The printer will be able to print wirelessly using the router.
Another way to connect your printer wirelessly is to use a wireless print server. This is a small box that you plug into your printer’s USB port.
Then, you plug the wireless router into the box. The printer will be able to print wirelessly using the router.
Hi, I’m Mukesh and I’m an SEO expert and blogger passionate about gadgets, software, and the digital world. I’m constantly reviewing the latest tech trends and optimizing websites to get them ranking higher on search engines. I share my insights with my followers in a simple yet informative way so they too can become tech-savvy experts. Take advantage of my expertise – follow me and get tips on gadgets, software, SEO best practices, online marketing strategies and more!