The Canon TS3322 is an inkjet printer that uses two ink cartridges: a black cartridge and a color cartridge. When the ink cartridges run out, you can either replace them with new ones or you can refill them. Refilling your ink cartridges is a more cost-effective option, but it can be a bit tricky if you’ve never done it before.
This guide will walk you through the steps on how to refill your Canon TS3322 ink cartridges.
What you will need:
- A Canon TS3322 inkjet printer
- Empty Canon TS3322 ink cartridges
- Ink refill kit for Canon TS3322 ink cartridges
- Safety glasses
- Paper towels
- Gather your supplies. Make sure you have everything you need before you start.
- Wear gloves and safety glasses. Ink can be messy and harmful, so it’s important to protect your skin and eyes.
- Clean the work area. Lay down some newspaper to protect your work surface from ink spills.
- Remove the ink cartridges from the printer. To do this, open the printer door and locate the ink cartridges. Push down on the tabs on the cartridges and lift them out of the printer.
- Identify the ink reservoirs. Each ink cartridge has three ink reservoirs: one for black ink, one for cyan ink, and one for magenta ink. The ink reservoirs are located on the top of the cartridge.
- Pierce the ink reservoirs. Use the needle to pierce the ink reservoirs. Be careful not to puncture the ink sacs.
- Fill the syringes with ink. Use the syringes to fill with the appropriate ink color. Be sure to fill the syringes with the correct amount of ink. The ink refill kit will usually come with instructions on how much ink to fill each cartridge.
- Inject the ink into the ink cartridges. Slowly inject the ink into the ink reservoirs. Be careful not to overfill the cartridges.
- Wipe up any spills. Use a paper towel to wipe up any spilled ink.
- Reinsert the ink cartridges into the printer. Close the printer door.
- Run a test print. Print a test page to make sure the ink cartridges are working properly.
- Dispose of the used needles and syringes properly. Do not put them in the trash. Needles and syringes should be disposed of in a sharps container.
- If you are not comfortable refilling your ink cartridges yourself, you can take them to a professional refill service.
- Refilled ink cartridges may not last as long as new ink cartridges.
- Refilled ink cartridges may not print as high quality as new ink cartridges.
- If you experience any problems with your printer after refilling the ink cartridges, try resetting the printer.
Read here to know how to setup TS3322
Refilling your Canon TS3322 ink cartridges is a great way to save money on printing costs. However, it is important to be careful when refilling your ink cartridges to avoid damaging the printer or yourself.