Canon PIXMA TS207 is an all-in-one inkjet printer that can print, scan, and copy documents. It is a budget-friendly printer that is perfect for home users. If you are having problems with your Canon PIXMA TS207, there is a reset procedure that you can use to fix the problem. In this article, we will show you how to reset Canon PIXMA TS207.
This is a fairly simple process that can be completed in a few minutes. However, it is important to note that resetting the printer will delete all of the current print jobs and settings. If you have any important documents or files that are currently printing, you will need to stop them before proceeding.
Step by Step guide to reset canon PIXMA TS207
- Turn OFF printer
- Press HOLD power on/off
- Now, press the button under power button 23 times
- Release the buttons and wait until the light stops blinking
- Press and hold the button under the power ON/OFF button
- Wait until the light beside the button blink 3 times
- Release the button
- You might hear some sound after that, don’t worry you have done everything right
- Wait till the light stop blinking
- Wohoo! you’ve successfully reset canon PIXMA TS207
- Now your Canon TS207 is ready to print again
You can also read manual to check out detailed information about the issue at Canon website.
In conclusion, resetting your Canon PIXMA TS207 is a quick and easy process that can be completed in a few minutes. By following these simple steps, you can restore your printer to its original settings and improve its performance. If you have any questions or concerns, please comment below