Easy Canon Pixma MG6820 Wireless Setup. I’ll guide you step by step to connect your printer wirelessly to your computer. This process is simple and can be completed in a few minutes. In order to complete the Canon Pixma MG6820 Wireless Setup, you will need the following:
Your printer, a computer with wireless capabilities, and the installation CD that came with your printer.
Steps for Wireless Setup
1. Install the driver for the set up .
2. Next select wireless LAN setup .
3. Choose your wireless access point or wireless router from the least when choosing the Canon wireless network into your wireless access point.
4. Use the scroll wheel to select your passwords once you’ve entered the wireless access points word press and set up the wireless access point you know it’s connected and
5. That’s the first stage completes
6. Now we need to install the printer driver double click on the icon , if the driver is not already on your desktop you can download this driver from your picture setup CD
7. Now take a few moments to read the welcome screen and
8. Click next wait a few moments while the printed process takes place
9. Now the license agreement is displayed to agree to the license choose yes set up completion screen is displayed your printer driver installation is now complete.
10. The device will now be able to print wirelessly
11. Click on your start menu at the bottom left of your screen and choose control panel then printer
12. Finally now you can enjoy the freedom of printing wirelessly from anywhere in your home office.
Learn to refill Canon PIXMA MG6820, Easy and step by step guide with video tutorial
What is WPS and how do I use it to set up the printer on the wireless LAN?
WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup).It is a way of connecting network devices to a secure wireless network SSID or password (network key) is not required to remember when using this method. A Canon wireless printer is easy to access if you have a Wireless access point or router that supports WPS.
You will clearly see the symbol of WPS in the router if your router supports WPS.The light on the symbol of WPS will get highlighted.
The procedure for the WPS connection are as follows :
1. Go to Home screen , inside the home screen , tap LAN setting.
2. Go to LAN setup wireless.
3. After that select WPS which is a push button.
4. Then press OK.
5. Just simply press and hold the WPS button for a few seconds on the wireless router.
6. As soon as the screen on the below appears ,
7. Select OK both in the printer and the screen.
8. In this way you can set up the network connection and the printer is ready to access.
9. It is a prerequisite to download the software in the computer or Mac if you want to connect MG6820 to print wirelessly. Only after installing its software the printer would be functional.
If you have face error b203 on Canon, You’re not alone. Try updating driver.
Why is my Canon printer not printing wirelessly?
This might happen when the settings for the wireless network have not been checked .You need to change the new network router along with the new network password. After that switch off the printer for a few seconds and then restart it only then the printer will start printing wirelessly.
In conclusion, the Canon Pixma MG6820 is a great printer for the home and office. It is easy to set up and use, and has a variety of features that make it versatile and efficient. I highly recommend this printer for anyone looking for an affordable, reliable option.
Hi, I’m Mukesh and I’m an SEO expert and blogger passionate about gadgets, software, and the digital world. I’m constantly reviewing the latest tech trends and optimizing websites to get them ranking higher on search engines. I share my insights with my followers in a simple yet informative way so they too can become tech-savvy experts. Take advantage of my expertise – follow me and get tips on gadgets, software, SEO best practices, online marketing strategies and more!
2 thoughts on “Canon Pixma MG6820 Wireless Setup – Step-by-Step 2023”