Canon G1010 is a wireless all-in-one printer that can be easily connected to Wi-Fi. Follow the step-by-step guide below to connect your Canon G1010 printer to Wi-Fi.
First we’ll setup the printer. In order to setup we’ll install Printer driver –
• First you need to switch off the printer.
• Click here to download and begin to install.
• Follow the instructions displayed on the screen to install the printer driver. .
• Click Complete once the installation is complete .
How to connect Canon G1010 to Wi-Fi with Mac
1. Firstly , establish a connection between Mac and Wi-Fi router .
2. In case if you are not having a Wi-Fi router then turn on Wi-Fi in the Wi-Fi option on the Mac.
3. For more details , you can refer to the instruction manual provided with your gadget or wireless router.
4. The options displayed may vary depending on your gadget
5. Make sure that the printer is on.
6 .Now start the application.
7. Initially the license screen appears on the screen.
8.. After that click on Yes, and follow the instructions on the screen simultaneously to get the printer connected with the network.
9. After establishing the network connection take the next step.
10 . Follow up with the next step
11. Tap at the top left of the screen to register the printer .
12. The registration of the printer begins.
13. Recognizing the printer may take some time.
14. Make sure that the printer is connected with the same wifi connection as that of your gadget so that the printer can be detected easily .
15. Select the name of the printer on your screen .
16. The Wi-Fi set up of the printer is complete if your printer appears at the top of the screen.
In case if your printer is not available on the screen take the following steps :
- Repeat the first step to tap the printer on the screen.
- Follow up with the instructions when it appears on the screen to connect the printer.
- Once the network connection is complete
- Go to the default connection
- Now press a number.
- Establish the connection to the printer.
- Refer to the instruction manual again to set up the connection.
- Make sure you have the printer fixed. check box.
- Then follow up the on-screen instructions for the connectivity
- Again check that your printer name appears at the top of the screen.
- The set up is complete once the name of the printer appears on the top.
How to connect Canon G1010 to Windows PC & Laptop
1. First go the start menu
2. Select the Control Panel
3. Then go for the Printer and Other Hardware options
4. Printers and Faxes option will get displayed
5. Add Printer.
6. After that click next once the option of the printer appears on the screen
7. After that select Network Printer
9. Click ok to connect.